04/12/10

11th form professional

writing-letter1Find below a short excerpt of a text on animal cruelty and vegetarianism. The excerpt is part of the text that will be included in the final test of Module 6, for those students who had no success in the first attempt.

(The author decided to help the animals that were suffering all kinds of neglect and cruelty in circuses. He found out that he could do a lot of things to help them…)

(…)  As there was nothing for vegetarians to eat in our school cafeteria, I asked the administration to offer vegetarian food. Last year I started my school's first animal rights group.

I have tried to do all I can to give more information to other people about the dangers of eating meat and the good things about vegetarianism. I think I have changed some people's opinions about the killing of animals for consumption.

Sem comentários: