26/02/11

11th form Multiculturalism

Fill in the gaps with words from the grid below:

bright worth fighting bear reaper unfold somehow meaningless wasted heroes race witness refuse down suicidal whimper insane towards flight faint

Saga - “Ode To A Dying People”

Eyes shining _________________ with unspilt tears,

Thinking about all these ________________ years.

Everything ________________ living for is gone,

Brother, I find it hard to keep _________________ on.

Falling down __________________ the abyss,

The __________________ embraces me with his kiss;

It makes me want to ____________________ to care,

To watch this all __________________ - too much to bear.

If this is the way it ends -

If this is the way my race ends . . .

If this is the way it ends - I can't _________________ to witness

Disease encroaching on all I hold dear,

____________________ I gotta get my soul outta here.

Heart of agony, ___________________ burning hope,

I'm finding it hard to try to cope . . .

Because liars own the world with conquering poise,

In a wasteland of _____________________ noise;

We don't stand a chance with dormant pride,

The ___________________ of our race have already died . . .

If this is the way it ends - if this is the way my _____________________ ends. . .

If this is the way it ends - I can't bear to________________________. . .

To imagine it has all come ________________ to this,

Apathy and _____________________ bliss . . .

It's all over except for the cryin',

With a ___________________ instead of the roar of a lion . . .

The greatest race to ever walk the earth,

Dying a slow death with ____________________ mirth,

The tomb has been prepared, our race betrayed,

White man, fight the _________________ towards the grave . . .

If this is the way it ends - if this is the way my race ends . . .

If this is the way it ends - I can't bear to witness . . .

If this is the way it ends - if this is the way my race ends . . .

If this is the way it ends - I can't bear to witness . . .

Don't let it end this way,

Don't let it end this way,

Don't let it end this way, I can't bear to witness.

Sem comentários: