08/03/11

7th form My happy ending

1. Fill in these gaps:

So much for my happy ending

Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh…

Tet’s talk this over It’s not like we are dead _____________ it something I _________?

Was it something you ___________? Don’t ______________ me hanging

In a city so ______________ Held up so _______________ On such a breakable thread

You ____________ all the things I _______________ I _______________

And I ________________ we could ____________

You were everything, everything that I ________________

We were meant to be, ___________________ to be, but we ______________ it

And all of the _________________, so close to me, just fade away

All this time you _______________ pretending

So much for my happy ending

2. Decide whether these statements are true or false. Correct the false ones.

1 Avril and her boyfriend are finished True False Correction 2 She doesn’t know why they are finished True False Correction 3 She doesn’t want to talk to her boyfriend True False Correction4 He was her dream boyfriend True False Correction

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

bom dia, professor podia publicar a correcçao do teste do 7ºano, se faz favor, é que alguem levou o meu teste e eu agora nao sei como é que o vou corrigir.