05/03/10

11th form

written work Test nº4 - Further information

Grammar item: passive voice

1. I suppose all the tests have their side effects > all the tests…

2. They accused me of having worn my dreams away. > I…

3. They say that all the Portuguese get lost easily. >All the Portuguese…

4. Do they suoppose that I should have done the work? > Am…

Grammar item: double comparative (gradual increase)

1. The Portuguese students/to get/ hardworking >…

2. The subjects /to get /difficult >…

3. Life /to be /expensive >…

(Parallel increase)

1.1. I eat. I am hungry > …

1.2. I read a lot. It is good.> …

1.3. I study the women. I understand them.> …

1.4. We are old. We are depressive-> …

Notice: In case of difficulty, use the comments box.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Can you give me the correction of this exercises?
Dulce

Anónimo disse...

Of course:
1. all these tests are supposed to have side effects.2. I was accused of having worn my dreams away.3. All the Portuguese are said to get lost easily. 4. Am I supposed to have done the work?
1 The Portuguese students are getting more and more hardworking. 2. The subjects are getting more and more difficult. 3 Life is more and more expensve. 1.1. The more I eat, the hungrier I am. 1.2The more I read the better. 1.3. The more I study the women, the less/the more I understand them. The older we are, the more depressive (we are).
Thanks for asking.
Your English Teacher